Sunday, June 6, 2010

Here we go....

Ok, so everyone is blogging these days so I thought that I would join in the fun. I know that I love to read other people's blogs so I'm hoping that eventually people will see my blog and want to see what we are up to.

We recently had 2 great events this past Saturday. Seth & Eli had their last t-ball game of the season, which included a trophy ceremony. Mark was their coach this year and the whole family really enjoyed the baseball games. Eli said his favorite part was fielding and Seth said his favorite part was batting. Maren's favorite part was all the suckers and snacks she got to eat so she would sit still long enough to make it through the 3 innings. The boys looked absolutely darling in their full uniforms.

We also had a birthday last week - Maren turned 3 and we had a princess party with her little princess friends. It was so cute to see all these little girls and all of the girlie gifts. I love my boys and I love having a girl. We are actually happy Maren figured out she is a girl - for a while there she thought she was a boy and would wear the boys clothes, but about 6 months ago she realized she was a girl, and not just any girl, a princess! It's been very fun.

Ok, now I'll try to post some pictures and see how this blogging goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment