You may think I'm obsessed with the neighborhood monkey, but it's really interesting to follow his path. Yesterday when I took Maren to school instead of dropping her off at the playground, they were taking all the children inside. There was a "monkey sighting" right at Maren's playground that morning. It was on the top of the playground - the sun shade that covers the playground. So to play it safe, the children couldn't play outside that day.
Also, I just got an email from a neighbor, apparently someone has requested a monkey trap to be placed somewhere. I'd like to see that! I'll just have to find out where they set it up. I wish my Dad could be here - he has that gift of wondering and gets into situations that he probably shouldn't be walking in to, but he'd be pretty handy now. I think he could find the monkey trap!
By the way, this is all the same monkey. There are not multiple monkeys here - it's one monkey. Perhaps his name is George, as in Curious.
No comments:
Post a Comment