

I have always wanted to try a pixie hair cut. For those of you who don't know what that is it is basically Halle Berry's iconic look. Short. Very short. Since I spend a good 20 minutes straitening my hair and then walk outside and it's utterly destroyed, I thought, hey, why not? So I did it. And I LOVE it! It's very short and messy and it's so much fun.
The kids didn't like it (still really don't). Eli wants me to have a pony tail. If I ask Seth if he likes it he says, "not a bit", and Maren keeps coming at me with a brush to comb my hair. She asked, "where did you go to get your hair all messy?". But regardless of their distaste for the new look, I have had many a compliment.
So for your enjoyment I have posted the before and after. The before was taken in a public restroom with my camera phone just before going into the salon. And the after was taken a few days later after I went back in and told the guy to go even shorter.
I LOVE it!! You look like a movie star.
ReplyDeleteThanks! And thanks for reading my blog - I can always count on you to check in!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are a HOT HOT Momma! Love Pixie and I totally want to copy you!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDelete