Mark & Teneal and the many adventures of our sweet family!
YAY!! You are blogging! Now you need to tell us all *why* you are in Singapore! And seriously, I can't believe how big MY BOYS have gotten.
Love the blog! Way to go! I am very excited to keep up with all your happenings here in blog-land! Hugs to all...
We are in Singapore because Mark has been transferred. We were only in Cincinnati for 10 months, but it's a promotion and they speak English here (mostly) so we came. Crazy, but we're here.
First time I've ever seen a whole family in front of the MTC map! Thanks for providing an easy way for us to keep up with you.
YAY!! You are blogging! Now you need to tell us all *why* you are in Singapore! And seriously, I can't believe how big MY BOYS have gotten.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Way to go! I am very excited to keep up with all your happenings here in blog-land! Hugs to all...
ReplyDeleteWe are in Singapore because Mark has been transferred. We were only in Cincinnati for 10 months, but it's a promotion and they speak English here (mostly) so we came. Crazy, but we're here.
ReplyDeleteFirst time I've ever seen a whole family in front of the MTC map! Thanks for providing an easy way for us to keep up with you.
ReplyDelete